[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 732

Mobila! Don't bullshit me. Start your own "Mobile Predictions" thread.

It's gonna be hilarious!

MobileMan:
And it also happens that they entered on a signal and the market went in a completely different direction and they fucked up on TA ) and all the losers grabbed )) but the TA thing is that even this movement could then be explained by another version of TA )))) That's why they keep believing in TA. By the way, have you noticed that usually everyone builds 2 versions of price movement, why would they? and then they always correct and redraw the charts )))) The answer is simple - because there are ALWAYS 2 options - either up or down )
if you make a mistake yourself, i.e. a wrong analysis, and people who look at it can identify right or wrong! I'll start selling after one hour at market opening!

DhP:
Mobila! Don't bullshit, you'd better start your own branch "Predictions from Mobila".
You are violating (more than once) the rules of conduct in the thread, please refrain from making such statements. It's ugly to say the least and I wouldn't take your predictions seriously just for such statements.

DhP:
Mobila! Don't talk shit. Better open your own branch "Predictions from Mobila".

In short, we are all guessers in this market, we just have to calculate the risks.

vladds:
It's easy! So as not to take people along, but if I made a mistake myself, i.e. a wrong analysis, people who look at it will be able to identify right and wrong! At market opening I will start selling after one hour!
i'll do the selling )))) here we have a difference of opinion!

fqbj:
In short, we're all guessers in this market, we just have to calculate the risks.
Exactly!

Mobile, nothing personal, but you've become too much. Free communication implies it's easy.

MobileMan:
and I'm buying )))) here our opinions differed )

Before the trend as in my screenshot exactly IMHO

dvs:
Mobile, nothing personal, but you've become too much. Free communication implies it's easy.

no argument. I have already written on this issue. As I was touched, I started to respond. And, it turns out, I try to answer everyone. Don't touch me and I'll write purely on topic.

By the way, it's already 90% that the gap is up. Apparently I was lucky. I got 10-15 ppts down as Kolya and 15 ppts up + dept.