[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 723

21april:

What has religion got to do with it? Look for a connection where there is none!

Religion has nothing to do with it. You can't buy. Realistically, I think MM is both selling and buying in two different accounts. On one, a moose in the middle of a gap isn't stressful. The other one is a real snickers.

yurchenko:
Finished!

Could you please tell me how you display the waves in this way? Is there an indicator or do you draw them manually..... I am just learning the waves..... and I like your rendering....

yurchenko:
Finished!

yes! share the indicator!

vladds:

yes! share the indicator!
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9372

Speaker:

Please tell me how do you display waves like this? -Indicator or do you draw them manually.....I am just learning the waves.....and I like your drawing....
This indicator has nothing to do with Elliott waves, it's a little bit from Gann.

IDLER:

Religion has nothing to do with it. Buying is not allowed. Realistically, I think MM is both selling and buying in two different accounts. On one, moose in the middle of a gap isn't stressful. On the other one snickers real.

Total BREAK! I don't have that! I usually duplicate trades, just on one more aggressive lots and the other not at all. If one's a moose, the other's Uncle Kolya. I trade just to show somebody something, it's my money. Yesterday I traded only one account and I have attached a screenshot. I actually made 251 quid out of 14. I just use different high-risk tactics and strategies and work them out. I liked yesterday's one. Let's see how it goes from here.

Better you don't promise than promise and fail to deliver.
(Eccl., 5, 4)

To begin with, on 22.02.12 I was very surprised by one moment, when approaching the level 1.3220(10) all the purchases were swept away by a very big buyer, he suddenly appeared as a miracle, usually exceeding the sellers by about 2 times, and when it seemed that the eur would go down, it grew again. The final result is known to many people. What I want to say - the problems as such are not going anywhere, and many admit that the bailout of Greece is of little help so far, Portugal is coming, threat of CDS triggering, pre-default rating of Greece etc... All in all it looks like an apocalyptic picture. It reminds me more of the work of some very big representative who kept the eu down, because if it started to fall God only knows how long we would roll.
On the other hand - rising oil and gold will pull us up, so growth is kind of assured while there is intrigue around Iran and oil.
Summary - we will have an upward saw for now. And it all looks absurd, but on good straits the eu will be pulled up by the ears. Anyway, that's about it. Good luck to all of you.

P.S. I also read this - The Greek government has sent a formal exchange offer to private investors holding its government bonds with a 53.5% reduction in face value, Reuters reports.

A bit of hvilosophy. A trader's strategy must be geared towards finding pivots, otherwise it becomes a roulette game. How much money to risk depends on the thickness of your wallet and your own greed. Gunn was a great trader, his knowledge allowed him immense opportunities, but he took only the volumes he needed. He didn't buy up all of Wall Street, though he could have.

Nesradamus:
A bit of hvilosophy. A trader's strategy must be geared towards finding pivots, otherwise it becomes a roulette game. How much money to risk depends on the thickness of your wallet and your own greed. Gunn was a great trader, his knowledge allowed him immense opportunities, but he took only the volumes he needed. He didn't buy up all of Wall Street, but he could have.
I guess he couldn't, because he wasn't stupid. There's a limit to the arrogance that's life-threatening. He would have been killed.

OlegTs:
I think he couldn't, because he wasn't stupid. There is a limit to impudence that is life-threatening to cross. He would have been killed.
By whom?