[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 665

it looks like it's going to be

it's not certain that today

sold again at 1.3303

ehhh a bit of a tweak )))) what do you know ? the shale profits are mostly in america, the pendos want light to fly up, so light will be lying to europe and china... just a little )))) and in fact the Bucks and Euros have learned to print, but oil does not seem to be ))))

even gold is being faked... but oil is the problem .... so light will be a drag till we hit 130 minimum

MobileMan:
sold again at 1.3303

Kiska-murka:

Not like that ))) I sold on a pullback ) on a trend )

solar:

ehhh a bit of a tweak )))) what do you know ? the shale profits are mostly in america, the pendos want light to fly up, so light will be lying to europe and china... just a little )))) and in fact the Bucks and Euros have learned to print, but oil does not seem to be ))))

even gold is being faked... but oil is the problem .... so light will be a drag till we hit 130 minimum

Really?

I had a lucky break... at the very top of the rollback...

Kiska-murka:
really?

the maximum is being extracted by the usa, i know this is going to be funny to you... they're so dumb )))))

vladds:

really came in early!

Hmm, did you read that nonsense somewhere or did you make it up yourself? If you are capable of learning, I can give you some insightful reading on this forum: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/40558/page24 Ichor's posts and search the forum for his posts, he has very intelligently explained how currency movements look when big players are involved.