[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 671

MobileMan:
opinion has not changed. The whole move upwards is a pure scam. I don't care about TA. There is no foundation for the north and that's it. So the higher we go, the harder we fall.

I'll give you a picture.

MobileMan:
opinion has not changed. The whole move upwards is a pure scam. I don't care about TA. There is no foundation for the north and that's it. So the higher we go, the harder we fall.
I'm up to 1.27-28 for the day. I haven't worked it out yet.... so whatever....

solar:

sad (((( the prognosis is just a prognosis ... practice detachment and tranquillity and the peace outside will be a reflection of the peace inside and not the other way round ... profits... somehow... )))
I can't take it easy. the character is not the same. I take every job seriously (and Forex is also a job). Probably the position has left its mark.

So, by the way, no one had any suspicions about Kiska-Murka apart from me?! Like there's something wrong with her? ))) Not like a girl )

Sorry, this is the first time I've logged on ...

The topic is for intraday trading, but they describe goals for a month, a week, a year, etc.

Maybe it's boring, or maybe it's the anticipation of the holiday, and I'd like to talk?

Is it easier to try this with a girl?

Honestly tried for a month to see who does what, or what justifies their actions in an attempt to take away his 5 cents from Big Brother, not what he dreams about.

I didn't see it.

All are trying to justify their thoughts, like a girl "the price must be so! And I need it that way!!!

I all understand just why the whole community needs it ??????????.

Or is it a sublimation of the lack of communication?

Maybe it should be simpler, entered the sale (purchase) because and then turkeys, Freemason theory, the moon, aliens, etc.

But at least honestly, otherwise the meaning of the action itself ???

Yesterday everyone was talking about SELL because there is no other way, stupidly went against, I bought 1.3225 because it was a pivot, and everyone is against it.

I'm not a guru, but I don't understand the meaning of "Beside Freud", there I understand, but why on forex daytrading ???

MobileMan:
So, by the way, no one had any suspicions about Kiska-Murka apart from me?! Like there's something wrong with her? ))) Not like a girl.)

You think Strange is kidding? )))))

dssolov:
I can't take it easy. I'm not that kind of person. I take any job seriously (and forex is also a job). I think the position has left its mark.

You should be honest with yourself! What do you produce? A programmer writes code, a farmer grows something, a steelworker smelts something, even a bloody janitor is useful - he cleans the yard, even a drunken electrician Uncle Vasya does a hell of a lot of good between booze. We're parasites. If there's no forex tomorrow, you know what will happen? ??? Nothing.

rigc:
there are a lot of people in the villages on mt5.... now on a good move kolyan will harvest))))
Will reach today's high first. Then we'll see.

MobileMan:
So, by the way, no one had any suspicions about Kiska-Murka?! Like there's something wrong with her? ))) Not like a girl )

Pussy is not like that? )))) Or Murka?

Ulenshpigel:

Do you think Strange is joking? )))))
the poet's soul couldn't take it))))