[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 329

strangerr:

Forgot - will Tantrick buy at 1.3135)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I shouldn't have scared him off with the bears this morning... would have taken a little bit now... otherwise he closed everything....

Although became a hero of the show...which is not bad either ))))

Salavatka:
Yen ! I sold, there's a very strong signal at one o'clock as well !
with a short stop ...if the target is big ...I have a chance of failing 100 -120 pps to 0.84

Salavatka:
Thinking of selling the franc yen judging by d1 the strongest divergence target to 300p ! Strange Item Tantrik and everyone here, what do you say???

On the franc )))) The elapsed time and buy levels are marked with circles (4th levels) ))) You can get into sales for a long time )))

enterprising residents of Italian Naples have put up snowballs for sale. the ad for snowballs for sale has generated widespread discussion not only because it is original and witty, but also because it has become a kind of illustration to the common stereotype of laziness among Neapolitans. "Neapolitans are willing to pay instead of taking on the labour of making their own snowballs," notes Wake Up News. Next up... after the Greeks... are already pulling up

p.s. also, the only behemoth in tajikistan died of a heart attack ... and such a gastarbater could have turned out to be.... eh

strangerr:

Forgot - will Tantrick buy at 1.3135)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Don't know what happened.... (maybe forum flood) got up 6:30 MSK alarm clock - opened buy - on retest I added 2 more (everything was like Odyssey - pip to pip), I what closed! at 20pp. what retest? Today - tomorrow punished with no trading for 2 days!!! (no euras)

solar:

Unless he has a call option, but otherwise I don't know ( confused ) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Better to sell puts then :)

Tantrik:
Don't know what happened.... (maybe forum flood) got up 6:30 MSK alarm clock - opened buy - on retest I added 2 more (everything was like Odyssey - pip to pip), I what closed! at 20pp. what retest? Today - tomorrow punished with no trading for 2 days!!! (no euras)

don't worry, you will get it back later...

Vizard:

Don't worry, you'll get it back later...
I can do it tonight (but I won't)

Tantrik:
the evil spirits from the neighbouring site are .mt5.som

GoVegas:
Better to sell the put then :)

I don't work with options but there is a perception that puts are for professionals, the Greeks in the option can take out those deltas, scams