[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 660

Kiska-murka:

ugh, ugh
You've got it in for Mobilich. It's your own fault, though, you shouldn't talk in front of the ladies.

How about this quote: "It's scary to salt now, but it's necessary" (mt5)

MobileMan:

You're not much of a hitter, I see )))) Not a dummy, that's for sure.) You sure know a little bit about candlestick analysis.)

I don't know what an inside bar is and it's an indicator of growth, not of bears.

sergey620x:
How about this quote: "It's scary to salt now, but it's necessary".(mt5)

If you don't do that, you'll never get salted at the top. That's why beginners usually have sells at the bottom and buys at the top.

sergey620x:
How about this quote: "It's scary to salt now, but it's necessary" (mt5).

It's like the joke: "Salt and cry, salt and cry" (emphasis on the first syllable).

jonni:

Yes here are generalists))))))))))))))A on the hourly is a "wolf" (don't know what an inside bar is) and it's an indicator of growth, not bears.

11:00 maternal bullish, 12:00 internal bearish (insider bar)...

it is completely in the shadow of the maternal one. This is a bearish set-up. Support is visible.

Kiska-murka:

11:00 maternal bullish, 12:00 internal bearish (insider bar)...

it is completely in the shadow of the maternal one. This is a bearish set-up. Support is visible.

Got it now. But the channel is up. Already sold out for the week))

Guys, I can't do a pissing match with you due to physiology. Let's be tolerant of each other. And if anyone sees another's mistake, justify your position.

Kiska-murka:
Guys, I can't do a pissing match with you due to physiology. Let's be tolerant of each other. And if anyone sees another's mistake, justify your position.

The wide profile was about getting knocked up. And it was addressed to Mobile, so no offense.

the inner bar with the fosticle down - mishka...