[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 494

MobileMan:

Here is a screenshot of my high-risk GAP experiment ) ) It's either Kolyan or $$$)) But I earned enough this week to risk such an amount.

P.S. Don't try it again ) Life-threatening... ugh... depot )

Hello. Question, what broker do you work with and what slot do you work with? Why do I ask, because you have a total position of 9 lots and a deposit of 118 euros?

Sincerely Vsevolod.

MobileMan:

Even from the screenshot you can see that this is InstaForex. It is probably the only broker, whose contract size is not 100,000, but 10,000, so a lot 9.0 is equivalent to 0.9 for a regular broker. But it's still a lot for such a deposit. I will check tomorrow night if I am lucky) Leverage 1:1000

is not a lot, it's a lot. How much GEP are you counting on?

MobileMan:

Here is a screenshot of my high-risk GAP experiment ) It's either Kolyan or $$$ ))) But I earned enough this week to risk such amount.

P.S. Don't try it again ) Life-threatening... ugh... depo )

You don't feel bad about risking your money, you must love champagne and caviar very much.

Galina_78:

You don't feel bad about risking your money. You must love champagne and caviar very much.

It's not money, so it's entertainment, all of it.

Hey all, Mobilich, what's up again? ))))

People, who knows a broker that shows

what's going on in the forex market on Sunday.

strangerr:
Hi all, Mobilich, what's up again? ))))

I don't know if you know a broker who gives quotes on Saturdays and Sundays.

Sincerely Vsevolod.

Yep. Expect ANY gap. As long as it's down. I would like 30 pips and it will triple the depo ))). For Galina. This is also a trading strategy and I think the risk is justified, as there is a better chance that I will still be in profit and exceeding the depo.

You can find out the quotations on the trading charts. But I'm on my mobile so I can't give you the link

MobileMan:
You can find the quotes on the trading charts. But I'm on my mobile so I can't give you the link.

Are you in a lock-up or something? Always on your mobile.

And do you have a movement plan for the euras on Monday - if you have any trades left?