[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 647

Trololo:
in droves on one is mean, at least you're taking turns

How do you comment on that? I don't give a shit! I don't care if it's all together.

Let's look at the charts rather than fill this thread with rubbish! It is not worth wasting time dealing with nonsense!

fqbj:

How do you comment on that? I don't give a shit! I don't care if it's all together.

How can I comment?! So what if someone quits the forum - what do I care?!

how do you comment on that then? "Likewise!!! Good luck to the rest of you with your mobile opa ."

MobileMan:

how do you comment on that then? "Likewise!!! Good luck to everyone else going for the mobile opaque. "
Maximum 1.3250 then up again!

I repeat. I sold at 1.3330 and am waiting for a strong move down. Some are baiting and some are salting. I just laid out my view

MobileMan:

How do I comment?! So what!? If someone quits the forum, what do I care?!

how do you comment on that then? "Likewise!!! All the rest of you have the best of luck going for a mobile opaque."

Does that tell you that someone's leaving this thread for good?

Folks, I understand that some are euphoric, some are in mourning, it's not an easy job, let's not kick anyone out,

Tantric, you're wrong, I understand you're not doing well, filter your messages, ignore information you don't need, I don't have to tell you.

OlegTs:

Folks, I understand that some are euphoric, some are in mourning, it's not an easy job, let's not kick anyone out,

Tantric, you're wrong, I understand you're not doing well, filter your messages, ignore information you don't need, I don't have to tell you.

And if that information is specific to you???

Deevers are maturing. Working out hasn't started yet, could go higher, but watch out.

OlegTs:

What emails? what conspiracy? i'm about to start harassing you and caricaturing you, what do you say? The man came in with ilan and he's learning to watch (predict the market) normally.