[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 499

solar:
i wept !!! i cried crocodile tears and felt like a loser !!! i don't know how wal street didn't buy you and your country ... i left depressed for cognac
And what he doesn't give me voluntarily ))))

margin.call:
And what it doesn't dole out voluntarily to me ))))
Exactly! But it is much smaller amounts. The expectation is high )

Don't tell me about it )))) What sums you give me )))

Well, to be quite precise, not me but my friend and partner Stepan )))

margin.call:
Don't tell me )))) what you give me )))
and you just don't see what I'm taking)))

70-80% (annual) yield on this fucking Wall Street is considered a WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Well, over there... the big-shot super managers don't give a shit about their percentages... we're doing 1,000% a day here and we're all about the wall street.

margin.call:

Don't tell me about it )))) What sums you give me )))

Well, to be quite precise, not me but my friend and partner Stepan )))

who's that?

Tantrik:
You're not the only one with followers, and I've also decided to do a little pipping. And you want to get rid of the stop loss, right? Well, you can't put it anywhere (except boo) that would be useful.
And how do you make profit using b/u in case of GAP? If he has a position on the sell, for example, at 1.3200, and opens at 1.3250, it will be 50 pips minus and SL will not help ... better not to bet b/w at all this weekend

solar:

70-80% yield (annual) on this fucking Wall Street is considered a WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Well, over there... the big-shot super managers don't give a shit about their percentages... we're doing 1,000% a day here and we're all about the wall street.

The comparison is flawed. The numbers aren't right.

MobileMan:
Who's that one?
Stop Out.

margaret:
And how can one make profit on b/u in case of a GAP? If he has a sell position, for example, at 1.3200 and opens at 1.3250, he will be 50 pips short and the SL will not help... better not to bet b/w at all this weekend
So he always opens on Friday at 23:00 it's his problem, I wrote about intraday trading.