[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 244

If not up, then down or vice versa )))

On Insta for Norwegian and Danish krone 100% standing in purchases )))) I wonder who that person is )))

solar:

the aftar's word for an analyst is used too often - like already... i don't know where... like already up... or not yet up
I just decided to try my forecaster's hat on :)... I took my trader's hat off before lunch today and am still sitting on the fence... waiting for a buy entry.

strangerr:

Maybe he's a future top analyst)))
Hello! Why have you changed your outlook on trading?

SkustaS:
Just decided to try on the prognosticator hat :)... I took the trader hat off before lunch today and am still sitting on the fence... waiting for a buy entry.
Easiest way to get a laugh in this thread )))

artikul:
The easiest way to get a laugh in this thread )))

and that counts)))

artikul:
On Insta for Norwegian and Danish krone 100% standing in purchases )))) I wonder who that person is )))
As one person said, "Only particularly stubborn patriots and a few junkies trade on such pairs."

The sessions give the impression that the whole of Europe has been selling the Euro for 4 days and the Yanks have been buying - or is it a false impression?

margaret:
Hello! Why have you changed your outlook on trading?
Wrapped it up...

dvs:

The sessions give the impression that the whole of Europe has been selling the Euro for 4 days and the Yanks are buying - or is it a false feeling?

The Yanks have been buying since 1.33, that's good

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/analysis/forex-order-book