[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 46

artikul:
Sorry for possible bugs )))) Tests are not finished yet )))) Everything needs to be placed in its directories and assigned hotkeys )))) Setting of periods is made for H1, if you want minutes or days I'll tell you how to change it )))
Thanks Zhenya, the script is as called "rays", yes I do not need everything, thank you.

McBro:
Thanks Zhenya, the script is what they call "rays", yeah I don't need all of them, thanks.

And it won't work without the zig-zag, and the zig-zag won't work without the script, and the script without iPower )))

LeMaxx:

If they can make products with Japanese quality and European design and Chinese price, they will not be afraid of competition.
This is the path Korea has taken in both automobile construction and technology. There is no other golden mean on the market.

solar:

they steal well... Japan, yes. China, the gypsies.

And finally, I laughed for 10 minutes yesterday: the European Union has allocated 1.55 million euros in aid to the Ukrainian Interior Ministry's internal troops.

So Euro 2012 is coming, and we've got power lines being dismantled for parts)

http://facenews.ua/29116/v-zaporogskoj-oblasti-iz-za-pohititelej-metalla-upala-opora-lep.html

BeerGod:

Well, Euro 2012 is coming, but our power lines are being dismantled for parts)

http://facenews.ua/29116/v-zaporogskoj-oblasti-iz-za-pohititelej-metalla-upala-opora-lep.html

this is the second news item that made me cringe, ukraine has never been an importer of electricity (it has been in oversupply all its life))) but the comment

artikul:

And it won't work without the zig-zag, and the zig-zag won't work without the script, and the script without iPower )))
ok, papier to smoke and test...)))))

can you imagine it yourself ??? )))) what you wrote ))) but honestly ... so close your eyes and imagine ... pricing of goods, technology blah-blah-blah we'll talk about pricing 1st year economics course ? )))) yeah right... they will make you ))))

i can imagine: control, western designers (the Japanese and Koreans use them at their best) + cheap labor and resources and millions of chinese students exporting the last advantage of the west - knowledge

LeMaxx:

I can imagine: command management, western designers (the Japanese and Koreans use them to the fullest extent) + cheap labour and resources

if we use raw materials (certified, not know what, mind you) and develop this or that product and not steal it, except for cheap labor ... That is all. the price will not go far, but if they get an embargo, they will be sucking like a bear in a den and reminisce about Uncle Sam

McBro:
OK, papier smoking and testing... )))))

To make a fan go from one zig zag knee to the other, there are two tuner scripts, and for other attachments too ))) In general, you can achieve varying degrees of screen littering )))

solar:

If we use raw materials (certified, not whatever, mind you), develop this or that product, not steal it, except for cheap labour... that's all. That is all. The price will not go far, but if they get an embargo, they will be sucking like a bear in a den and reminiscing about Uncle Sam

There is always someone to sell to, as long as the goods are good.