[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 16

rigc:

Stranger didn't your wife tell you you're a pain in the ass))))

Where'd you see anyone kneel down in front of Mobile and yell "Sensei"?

You give your take. He gives his.

and some people like yours and some people like his vision....

But I don't think that's an excuse to shit on a man like pigeons in a square, is it? Or am I wrong?

Not the Stranger I knew a year ago. .... Either the impostors changed or he got rich.
Strenge, either put on underwear or take off the cross.

odiseif:
Not the Stranger I knew a year ago. .... Either the impostors changed or he got rich.
Strenge, put on pants or take off the cross.

Odysseus, what do you have to say about the euro?) It's too annoying when they do not give a pullback by a couple hundred pips, and some Wunderkinders have been screaming about 1.26 for a month and that the trend is going down. Down is down, trade like that and that's it.

odiseif:
Strenge, either put on underwear or take off the cross.
Learn to work the pendulum - goodness, peace, humility .....

Off to bed and to bed. See you all tomorrow.

Sdimm:
Off to bed and to bed. See you all tomorrow.

I'm closing the sell, too, and I'm off to bed.

strangerr:

Odysseus, do you have anything to say about the euro?)))
The dollar index is here .

odiseif:
The dollar index has arrived .

What's that? The old man's goldfish net? ))))))))))))))))))

strangerr:

I'm closing the sell, too, and then I'm off.
You're not going to wait for the stops, are you?

strangerr:

Odyssey, what do you have to say about the euro?) It is annoying when they do not give a pullback for a couple hundred pips, and some Wunderkinders have been screaming for a month about 1.26 and that the trend is going down. If it's going down, just go down and do nothing.
Don't be angry. It doesn't suit you. I remember you kindly ever since I crawled on this forum and met you.

odiseif:
The dollar index has arrived .

Where does it show that it came - did you block it with dashes?