[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 260

herzogtier:
I don't understand the sarcasm.) I am also interested in your opinion - what do you advise? How do I really get out of a real situation? (The problem is that the deposit more than 2 orders can not stand, so I have to close one by one already open orders - the only question is which one to close first, and preferably without a loss? ))).)

So it's up to the clairvoyants, and I've voiced my buy limit.

Tantric, you wicked, where did you take Eva? )))))

artikul:

Couldn't take it )))) Or maybe Tantrik is right - 3166 )))) I'll be watching, getting used to my own creation ))))

How do you guys find these targets? I can't figure it out as much as I look at your pictures.

Yay )))) Redrawn )))) Battery recharged, pull up your trousers - something will happen, but probably not very good as always )))

artikul:

Yay )))) Redrawn )))) Battery recharged, pull up your trousers - something will happen, but probably not very good as always )))

we're all set, trousers tightened, seat belts fastened... ...started counting down 10, 9, 8,...

SEVER11:
we're ready, our trousers are pulled up, our seat belts are fastened... ...counting down 10, 9, 8,...
so which way's up or which way's down?

markich:
so which way is up or down?
It's clear: the battery is overcharged... :0))

markich:
so which way is up or down?
Go on, man, go on!!!

SEVER11:
we're ready, our trousers are pulled up, our seat belts are fastened... ...counting down 10, 9, 8,...

The hell of a force has arrived )))) The Canadian rules ))))

rigc:
Tantric, you evil bastard, where did you take the Eva? )))))
That's what I sold - I posted a screenshot.