[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 265

Lots of people are standing in the sales, including me )))) In theory, the price should move decently down so that many people will buy from them and America will buy from them at the very bottom ))))

artikul:
Lots of people are standing in the sales, including me )))) In theory, the price should move decently down so that many people will buy from them and America will buy from them at the very bottom ))))
at 1.26))))

It's not a move, it's a fucking flat. It would be good to hit the bylimit at 3220 and up to 3310.

artikul:
1.3240 will break through - I will buy another lot! (and to where on the spot I will specify + - 10 pips - the main thing to go there )

Quant:
Yes and change the month, no one is trading June yet...

We need to look to the future)))

strangerr:

We need to look to the future)))

the market will teach you to look at the backtest

Quant:
the market will teach you to look at the backtest
Yes he's leaving tomorrow, text me, let's discuss your prediction, shall we?

Tantrik:
Yes he's leaving tomorrow, text me, let's discuss your forecast, shall we?
I don't predict.)

Quant:
I don't predict)

How do you open the poses then? )))

Quant:
i don't make predictions)
I don't have anything to compare it with. (my eu statistics are good for 2 days of loss in 2 months - and the system is 2 months old.) It's true I haven't done any black tests.