[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 14

Tantrik:
if it goes down any more, I'll buy a third ))))))))))))))))

I can see it's early, but let it be.

strangerr:

Yeah, I can see I got in early myself, but let it be.
Don't tell me I didn't warn you )))))))))))))))))

The mobile will come and settle everyone anyway ))))

emotraid:
tomorrow we will have an uprising because all the torrents are closed - will it have any effect on forex? ))))))))

Damn, I'll put this on the homepage !!!! correlation eurobucks and torrent ... I need a torrent confidence index... and I guess... how are they closed? How is it technically possible? Donkey is still there

emotraid:
tomorrow we will have an uprising because all the torrents are closed - will it have any effect on forex? ))))))))

Well, that's what it's all about, isn't it?

emotraid:
the mobile will still come and settle everyone ))))
the mobile is running around collecting bottles and looking for another eighty rupees )))))))))))))

Tantrik:
Don't tell me I didn't warn you )))))))))))))))))

It's more of a no-brainer. I'm thinking about dudes going to 1.26(((((

solar:

damn i will put this thread on the homepage !!!! correlation of eurobucks and torrent .... ... need a torrent confidence index ... and apparently ... how are they closed? How is it technically possible? There's still a donkey

donkey download no way, and with torrents we have a law to protect the rights of )))) owners and now we have this

http://savekaznet.kairr.kz/

solar:

beautiful lines... yeah... that's OK... we'll break them up too ))))... (with longing)

i wanted to hear your opinion

Tantrik:
mobile runs around collecting bottles again looking for )))))))))))))

No, yesterday he made three quid by 200, but I was at the trader's yesterday, or rather they let me in, that's where my brain got sweaty and cracked, orders open for six months or more, there is so much profit that I could quit and live a thousand years without giving a damn )))))