[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 23

I have higher probabilities. I've been doing this for a long time and trade equal TP and SL solely on the basis that the probability of hitting a TP in my prediction is greater than the probability of SL.

Dr.M.:
I do, and I will, but I have made a reservation that this is in the worldly sense, if you like, and terminologically not quite correct.

I don't give a damn about your life experience or your terminology.

The main thing for me is that it brings in profits, and nobody cares about your whims and lusts and other nonsense.

Buy yourself a herring and moralize with it.

Dr.M.:
My probabilities are more likely. I've been doing this for a long time and I've been trading equal TP and SL solely on the basis that the probability of hitting a TP in my prediction is greater than the probability of SL.
Well, then trade on your probabilities, since they are more probable, and relax that other EAs don't trade on them.

here we go again....

oooh the battle of the titans will start in the morning with beer and peanuts (two neural network monsters will torpedo each other with terminology)

Dr.M.:

did you learn from Stranger to the forum members to....? ))))

I have shown above two trades.

1. it's 7:14 02.02.2012 MSC. I just sold EURUSD at 1.3189 and set the TP and SL at 50 pips, at 1.3141 and 1.3241

2. I also sold GBPUSD, from 1.5854, tp and sl 1.5807 and 1.5907. The time is 7:19 02.02.2012 Moscow time.

I don't really care what anyone wants to spit on, but statistically these two and the others I will show below will also be profitable. So what?

P.S. I'm not a neural networker. I treat this shamanism with deep pessimism and scepticism. If you accept these ideas, then, imho, the best neural network is your own brain, not some deliberately orders of magnitude simpler algorithm. So it would simply be a matter of "intuition".

for bettors I propose a bet with each other .... During the day, you throw signals on your owls and other imps into the thread, who is faster, or rather, who wins, and the other will then be silent at the same time))))

I don't mind an experimental competition to determine whose probability is greater. I assume, however, that Reshetov will retreat without getting into a fight.

Dr.M.:

I have shown above two trades.

1. it's 7:14 02.02.2012 MSC. I just sold EURUSD at 1.3189 and set the TP and SL at 50 pips, at 1.3141 and 1.3241

2. I also sold GBPUSD, from 1.5854, tp and sl 1.5807 and 1.5907. The time is 7:19 02.02.2012 Moscow time.

I don't really care what anyone wants to spit on, but statistically these two and the others I will show below will also be profitable. So what?

P.S. I'm not a neural networker. I treat this shamanism with deep pessimism and scepticism. If you accept these ideas, imho, the best neural network is your own brain, rather than some deliberately orders of magnitude simpler algorithm. So it would simply be a matter of "intuition".

sighed sorrowfully, crumpled peanuts and beer... Ugh... and I thought it was gonna be a show... Well, there's already a method of getting the guy to sign off on it. The method is called experience.

The -opa method is not profitable. I suggest a battle on a cent account using a dozen real dollars as an example, if the reshettes aren't afraid.