[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 368

odiseif:
Why aren't you discussing this in your own thread?

Insta is starting to buy

Tantrik:
Now the euro will rise and you will rejoice.

I will be happy on February 22 if everything works out, but for now who cares)))

Many European governments do not want us in the monetary union - the Greek finance minister said these words were said to the Greek president during a working meeting. He said that many European monetary union countries would not want Greece to remain in the Eurozone.

Martin Callanan, leader of the European Conservatives and Reformists faction in the European Parliament (the assembly's fifth largest political grouping) called on leaders of EU countries to draft a plan for Greece's exit from the Eurozone at a summit on 1-2 March in Brussels.

P.S. The EU representatives took a look and realised that Greece's desire to do nothing is tending towards infinity )))))

sergey620x:
Why aren't you discussing this in your own thread?
Already ... let go .... thought they had banned the beast and not allowed it into someone else's territory.

odiseif:
Already ... released .... thought they banned and let the beast into someone else's territory.

What's the point of being so suspicious? Where you advertised "private space", anything (or almost anything) is allowed. If it was in the main thread, we'd both be banned by now.

I am holding sales in the eur. I am waiting for the pound to go higher and will also sell. (The current market situation is more suitable for piping than for the long term).

artikul:

What if they don't)))
By the way, I have a reversal signal coming in, but its recovery is about 50%, if I manage to keep 1.3080 level till the end of the day, I will definitely close all the sales ... so, let's wait

Micro-Skrudz:

What's the point of being so suspicious? Where you advertised "private space", anything (or almost anything) is allowed. If it was in the main thread, we'd both be banned by now.

I am holding sales in the Euro. I am waiting for the pound to go higher and will also sell. (The current market situation is more suitable for pipsing than for the long term).

Because of the correction, it is too early to buy in the mid-term.

odiseif:

I have come there to offer something because it is not customary here to advertise. Just sat down on my head a couple of well-wishers whose self-esteem is too high. I am not the one who is ready to swallow and chew everything there, because I learned it in the third grade, and I have seen enough of them on the Internet who only know how to crap in other people's threads.I have not stuck my nose into their branches to discuss pammers, but I can assure you that if I stick my nose in there and start dumping my knowledge, all investors will run away from them in a week ... I can ask a lot of questions that they can not answer, but strangely enough I will not do it because I do not need it, and I am not the man who will make a mess.

I think he is a normal and adequate person, peace be friends and let the man stay on our forum ... Fresh thoughts are always needed.

SEVER11:
He seems to be a normal and adequate man, peace be with him and let the man stay on our forum... fresh thoughts are always needed

Thank you for your kind words. I'll get used to it and stay for a while. I just need to learn how to post pictures. I hope you will not kick me?

In the meantime the euro is slowly going to my goal (But it's bad that it is slow. There is no momentum - the meaning of the 3rd wave is lost). It may not make it.

And the pound is cheating the bastard. It may shoot up, but it pretends it wants to go down. I will sell it once again higher (if they give it to me).