[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 261

markich:

How do you guys find these targets? I can't figure out how many times I look at your pictures.
from a flashlight....

Salavatka:
Tantric, what's your goal on the Eureka? (Besides making money off it!))

No, I'm not.

I'm sick of them.... I've changed my plans again, I closed the sell with a good + (within the m5) I bought again, I'm looking at 33, and we'll see there.

Tantrik:
from a torch....

Tantrik:

No way.

Bored with them.... Changed plans again, the sell has closed with a good + (within m5) again bought looking at 33 and we'll see there.

Tantrik:

No way.

Bored with them.... Changed plans again, the sell has closed with a good + (within m5) again bought looking at 33 and we'll see there.

Isn't it all downhill?

strangerr: Сегодня или нарисуют медвежью свечу с никаким объемом или америкосы сделают хороший выброс вверх.

Either it's clear, or one of the two )))

strangerr:

There's a profession called scalper - it's like a surgeon except he doesn't sew backwards.

strangerr:
Today either they will draw a bearish candle with no volume or the americans will make a nice surge upwards.

we're all sitting here laughing. thanks for your posts! and the target is 1.35 with a stop of 1.32.... That's a very deliberate move.

One branch is more beautiful than the next...

LeoV:
Either it's clear, or one of the two )))

Both indicate a further rise.

Tantrik:
from a torch....

The blue trend crossing is at 3255 - the weekly Strenger packed volume level ))))