[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 17

emotraid:

What's that? The old man's goldfish net? ))))))))))))))))))
stochastics are simple.

odiseif:
I remember you kindly since I crawled on this forum and met you.

I'm not mad, I make mistakes myself and more than once, but to keep saying the same thing

I just don't get it.

Tantric, closed because there was no signal, so no confidence in the trade. On the contrary, I bought from 1.3183 with a stop below today's low.

Tantrik:
Where does it show that he came - did you cut him off with the lines?
Well, you block off the line parameas too. Maybe he'll be more likely to roll over...

odiseif:
Well, and you redraw the line parameas. Maybe it's more likely to roll over...
the top one shows up, but the bottom one I don't understand....

rigc:
the upper one shows up, but the lower one I don't understand....
The lower ones are showing a strong divergence on d1, the same divergence seen on the eurodoll...posted yesterday. not good for the further decline of the dollar index.

odiseif:
Well you overlap the params with the dashes .Maybe it will roll over with a higher probability ....
The index is down - the eu is in profit! I'll wait for the overlap!

1 February. /Dow Jones/. The US Federal Reserve (Fed) made a mistake last week when it promised to keep interest rates very low for at least the next two years. Fed President Charles Plosser said this on Wednesday.

ahtung mla !!! ahtung !!!!

solar:

1 February. /Dow Jones/. The US Federal Reserve (Fed) made a mistake last week when it promised to keep interest rates at a very low level for at least the next two years. Fed President Charles Plosser said this on Wednesday.

ahtung mla !!! ahtung !!!!

what happened? we got it wrong, so what, we'll settle in a little bit)))

emotraid:

What happened? It was a mistake, so what, we'll settle in a bit)))

The quid will go down if the interest rate is cut. This statement alone means a lot.

strangerr:

The quid will fall if the rate is lowered. This statement alone means a lot.

We'll buy the euR, no need to panic)))