[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 11

Tantrik:
again, I'm screwed... with the forecasts, when are the signals coming? (nothing to mess with)))).)

You're not indifferent to Stranger though, but today you're a 100% hit... and tomorrow he will be. So maybe we should join forces... ?

There is a chance of breaking through the trend line, volumes are not dropping yet

Tantrik:
again, I'm screwed... with the forecasts, when are the signals coming? (nothing to mess with)))).)

That's the thing, there's no signal to sell.

SEVER11:

You're not indifferent to Stranger, but today you're a 100% hit... and tomorrow he will be. So maybe it's better to join forces... ?

he showed his screen after mine.... there are suspicions! I read the thread - just arrived - I see it's sending down :)))).

bought that sit for nothing stop 3180, so we don't fight (do I give him elbows...)

Tantrik:

he showed his screen after mine.... there are suspicions! I read the thread - just arrived - I see he is sending down :)))).

bought that it is useless to sit the stop 3180, so we do not quarrel (do I give him the elks...)

I'm out in the boo, now with any luck ))))

strangerr:

That's the thing, there's no sell signal.
I don't know, I read the forum you're writing down now! If not, that's good I just bought.

Tantrik:
I don't know, I read the forum you write down now!

The best place to buy)))

Good evening))) How was your day? ))) Did everyone see the miracle? ))) ))) Maybe the ISU doesn't work anymore? )))

artikul:
Good evening))) How was your day? ))) Did everyone see the miracle? ))) ))) Maybe the ISU doesn't work anymore? )))
Only he has his hand up with his middle finger!

Salavatka:
Work only he had his hand with his middle finger up!

Because it wasn't a GUI, it was an unclassifiable Elliott wave ))) Ok everyone bye ))))