[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 4

rigc:

have there been any? those who are unequivocal and unqualified? let at least one of them post here))))

we are all adequate and everyone looks at their tc's yet))))

Kolyan says they came in droves))))))))))

strangerr:

And have you already written off the followers who went to 1.26? ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So it's right - why talk about sad things, I'm silent about those who are still there since the beginning of January, on the way and have learned to work with the lokami and met with Kolyan and all remember you, thanks for the science

Listen, Stranger, don't you just get bored? Are you so jealous that I'm getting so much profit?! Why don't I start watching and writing about the people you sent to the wrong place... ...and who got the Kolyans through your fault...

strangerr:

Coljan says they were coming in droves))))))))))

i wonder if there are two kolyan's... um... they go to each other?

MobileMan:

Look, Stranger, don't you just get bored? Are you so jealous that I'm getting so much profit out of it?! Why don't I start watching and writing about the people you sent to the wrong place... ...and those who got the Kolyans through your fault...
Don't get all worked up... Let them talk... Remember, he was talking about 1.29 yesterday.

who has a small risky account, then I give a signal to sell a ten year deposit there )

MobileMan:

Look, Stranger, don't you just get bored? Are you so jealous that I'm getting so much profit?! Why don't I start watching and writing about the people you sent to the wrong place... ...and who got the Kolyans through your fault...

What's there to be jealous of? Looking at all this, one of two things - either to laugh or cry))). I just wonder when it will come to this.

MobileMan:

Look, Stranger, don't you just get bored? Are you so jealous that I'm getting so much profit?! Why don't I start watching and writing about the people you sent to the wrong place... ...and who got the Kolyans through your fault...
Why are you being so categorical? Just give me the investor's password... After a week of copying trades (you can change the password after a week), and we'll see the profit. If our profit is positive, then kudos to our traders... If not, let's forget about it.

MobileMan:
who has a small risky account, then I give a signal to sell a ten year deposit there )

so it's probably okay to give a signal here as well, or not ?

i mean, how do i sell 10k?

i.e. i have for example 1k, sell at 10k ???

herzogtier:
Why be so categorical? just give me the investor's password... If we work for a week on copying trades (after a week the password may be changed), then we'll see the profits. If our profit may be positive, the market is successful.

Micro deposit and let it run up to the obscene level.