Friday nonsense - page 5

Tantrik:
If it's a drain, it's karma's fault.

If it's pouring, it's at least Krishna's fault ))))

sanyooooook:

and if poured, at least Krishna is to blame ))))
with Shiva, you can also pour on a random one.

Tantrik:
With Shiva, you can also have a casual drink.

I usually pour with a neighbour, have a drink, relax ))))

ZS: You see, it's a purely personal matter with whom to drink and with whom to drink.)

Mathemat:

What's it got to do with players and karma? It's just random wandering, that's all. Players have no influence whatsoever but can read and trade.

Still traders will drain at about the speed of the spread. And there is no hope to make a strategy that will steadily pour.

I assume that in the near future it may appear as a "proprietary product" of brokerage companies.

Alexei, you'd think players (I mean us little ones) would have influence now :)

Or are you talking about the big ones?

sanyooooook:

I usually have a drink with my neighbour ))))

HH: You see, it's a purely personal matter with whom to drink and with whom to drink.)

I wanted to drink with Krishna.

Tantrik:
wanted to pour with Krishna.
The main thing is not to get Kali drunk. If he gets violent, you won't come back.

paukas:
The main thing is not to get Kali drunk. If he gets rowdy, you don't come back.

Right. (chuckles)

2012 is the end of the world, that's the end of the world, galaxies collide!

Tantrik:

Exactly.

2012 is the year of the end of the world, here's the end of the galaxy colliding!

Yes, the talaxis are clashing and kabbage.

paukas:
Yes, the galaxies clash and kabzettle up.
you're already celebrating!

Tantrik:

Exactly.

2012 is the year of the end of the world, here is the end of the world, galaxies collide!

I think it's a bit selfish to expect the end in "our" time. The earth has been around for billions of years. How are we better than the myriad creatures that have gone before us? What have we done to deserve a front row seat to the light show?