Friday nonsense - page 3

alexeymosc:
How about making a virtual exchange where the "quotient" is a cumulation of true random numbers (source, e.g. cosmic rays). There are no spreads (everything is random as it is...). Will the exchange holder make money or not? Here is what is interesting...

Does the DC mean Exchange Holder to you? )))

Have more sex and you won't get bad thoughts in your head.

P.S.

Gone for sex, and I wish you the same.

fozi:

P.S.

Goodbye, I thought you were going to have sex with your brain.)

Mischek:

How will the quotient be random on the stock exchange?
The increments will be random, with a normal distribution. There are many sources of data. It will not be an exchange, but a game. But there are those who would like to trade on a random process instead of having sex. )

fozi:

P.S.

Thank you! (Laughs) Nice to meet you.)

sanyooooook:

Is the DC for you an exchange holder? )))
No of course not. But I'm talking about the gaming version of the exchange, trading on some sort of random process. Let me delirium.

alexeymosc:
The increments will be random, with a normal distribution. There are many sources of data. It will not be an exchange, but a game. But there are those who would like to trade on a random process instead of having sex. )

What other game on the exchange, there will be some commodity at least futures on manure, what random distribution then?

Mischek:

What kind of stock exchange game, there will be a commodity, at least a futures on manure, what kind of random allocation is it then?
Manure may not be random... It could be random on nothing. Bye, I'm going home. I've had enough.

alexeymosc:
On manure, it may not be accidental. And on nothing can be random. Bye-bye, I'm going home. I'm full.

Nobody's gonna trade on nothing. Except for Yusuf, of course, with his system of 18, he's got no choice.