[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 97

strangerr:

It works. Let's take a concrete situation, USDCHF correlates with EURUSD:

I.e., according to Tantric, if the Eurobucks goes up, then the Bucschiff goes down. But there are situations when the picture changes, especially on smaller timeframes, and they both go in one direction for some time, or one flats in the range, and the other is trending, so I say that each pair should be considered independently from the others.

Thanks for the Aussie entry!, the bai is still standing - I'll cover it and go into a correction. (where it will go - does not make a difference - may be your prognosis is right), starting with if it is your opinion (of course, all stops should be set correctly), we considered Aussie and Gold - may be they have better correlations, what do you think? I agree with the addendum - "and together with otherpairs- and if they correlate, then with SP500, DJ" (added under the screenshot)

strangerr:

I'm not talking about mechanical tools, I'm not going to explain anything else, too much has been said already, who wanted to hear it. For AUDUSD I did not give a forecast, which many people do here, but a specific entry into the trade, with a sl and so on. Think about it from here.

Forums take up too much time, especially on weekdays, it's time to give up bad habits.

And don't say that we are disturbing you (trading, analysis).

"Send at least a smiley face' (s)

Tantrik:

And don't pour in that we are in your way (trade, analysis)

"At least send us a smiley face" (s)

Batska forbade him to reveal secrets to the Russians after Christmas.

By the way, it looks like the Eurobucks will go down at the open. It's 2,685 now.

Let's go )))

Watch and really go down..... Which can't help but make my point.....

Tantrik:

And don't say we're disturbing you (trading, analysis)

"at least send us a smiley face" (s)

Who said you're in the way?))) It just doesn't make any sense)))

strangerr:

Who said you are interfering?))) This is just a pointless exercise))))

Let's begin! Bought, signals from Friday on other pairs, the euro did not break the next channel on the D1 (50 pips will pass the stop at breakeven)

Tantrik:

Let's begin! Bought, signals from Friday on other pairs, EUR did not break the next channel on D1 (50 pips will pass the stop to Breakeven)

Keep the pattern, put it on H1.

strangerr:

Here's the template, put it on H1.
Thanks! Yes! oops. comments on the screenshot - if someone buys, sells based on my opinions, and then they have a moose (this is not my issue)