[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 96

lotos7:

trading hope - NOT !!!
what are you trading ? a pattern ? You think you're smarter than them ... I can reassure you ... you trade hope too, like me and like 99% of traders ... don't get smart and corner me .

emotraid:

But with our megaline, their site is barely moving and you can't always get into a personal account(((

What are you... We're worried about you. It's easy to make a couple or three good trades. But during this time you are unlikely to double the deposit, and to earn you need not just to double or triple the deposit, but at least to widen it. You can't do without a couple of good trades here.... That's why we warn you that Forex is very difficult to earn. All these luxury stories about easy earnings from brokerage companies are bullshit. It's a scam for pythons. But you come here with serious numbers, so listen to your brothers in arms. Making money on the forex market is very difficult!!!!!!

nikelodeon:

Come on... We're worried about you. Making a couple or three good trades is easy. But during this time you are unlikely to double the deposit, and to make money you need not just to double or triple the deposit, but at least to retain. You can't do without a couple of good trades here.... That's why we warn you that Forex is very difficult to earn. All these luxury stories about easy earnings from brokerage companies are bullshit. It's a scam for pythons. But you come here with serious numbers, so listen to your brothers in arms. Making money on the forex market is very difficult!!!!!!

Maybe unrealistic? .... only if it's for ice cream and that's not always.....

odiseif:
what are you trading? a pattern? You think you're smarter than them ... i can tell you ... you're hoping to trade like i am and like 99% of traders ... don't get smart and corner me .

Really great minds, when I read them I feel like an idiot .

Kitsan:

But really big minds, when I read them I feel like an idiot.
I've been feeling like an idiot on this forum for 2 years now, I'm used to it and I've come to terms with it.

odiseif:
I've been feeling like an idiot on this forum for 2 years now, I'm used to it.

And I'm a year(((.

Evgen157:

And I'm a year old(((.

You'll catch up())

Next thing you know, you'll think these smart people are idiots.

Dezil:
Next stage you'll think these smart people are idiots

Heh-heh-heh-heh ....

Kitsan:

And really big brains, when I read them I feel like an idiot.
And they feel the same way - they can't figure out such a simple thing (you can't get a profitable forecast from them)