[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 83

IgorM:

Alas, believe it or not - I'm like that myself, I already have a tradition of doubling any starting deposit, then draining it to the starting capital and withdrawing the starting capital, and so 15 times, usually this procedure lasts about 1.5 - 2 months.

Thanks for the reply, good luck!

ZS: make a mistake everyone - the main thing is time to recognize their mistake

Why withdraw and enter (unnecessary costs)

MobileMan: Просто всё это время большинство здесь покупало

emotraid was also buying. But not because she saw growth, but because she hates hanging.

Smiley face. :)

Mathemat:

emotraid was also buying. But not because she saw growth, but because she hates hanging.

the same hindrance - unnecessary emotions (associations) in forex.

Mathemat:

And I was buying, elk were urgently needed for the holidays)))

Laugh it up.

So to make an intuition indicator I have a cat, three bottles of beer, an ass, an mt4 with the rest of the depot, cigarettes, a chiramancy book and a thirst for money, all that is left is to put it all on a chart and make a profit ))))

Don't put the cat on the chart! It's not his fault!

emotraid:

Laugh it up.

So to make an intuition indicator I have a cat, three bottles of beer, an ass, an mt4 with the rest of the depot, cigarettes, a chiramancy book and a thirst for money, all that is left is to put it all on a chart and make a profit ))))

The rest is unnecessary))))

Tantrik:
I did not put a profit on purchases - or rather, I closed with a profit (to prove it, I have flooded the forum with screenshots - I stand corrected)
Of course I do. You're a virtuoso, let me tell you... You are a virtuoso ... You manage to make long profits on clearly bearish territory. The question is whether it was reasonable and whether you took a lot of points instead of just holding one short in a long position for a few days!

MobileMan:
Well, I believe you. You're a virtuoso, let me tell you... You have managed to make long profits on a clearly bearish area. The question is whether it was worthwhile and whether many pips were taken, instead of just holding a single short in a long position for a few days!

At least listen to him, Tantrik.

MobileMan:
Well, I believe you. You're a virtuoso, let me tell you... You have managed to make long profits on a clearly bearish area. The question is whether it was reasonable and whether you took a lot of points instead of holding a single short in a long position for a few days.
the situation was not a short.