[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 81

And then it's off again

MobileMan:

You won't believe it, but THIS is it. I haven't believed in all these charts, lines, etc. for a long time. If you put aside human ambition, greed, desire for profit and be cold-blooded, intuition is a grail altogether! Especially when you read that everyone is waiting upwards - even more it wants to go to the sell. And it is practically never wrong. My usual lot is 5% of the deposit, but here I was so confident in the sell that I entered with a MEGA lot. The stop was at 1.3080. Therefore, I would only lose 10% of the depo in case of a loss.
After the closing of the gambling clubs you went to FOREX?

MobileMan:
You won't believe it, but that's it. I haven't believed in all these charts, lines, etc. for a long time. If you put aside human ambition, greed, desire for profit, and be cold-blooded, then intuition is the real deal! Especially when you read that everyone is waiting upwards - even more it wants to go to the sell. And it is practically never wrong. My usual lot is 5% of the deposit, but here I was so confident in the sell that I entered with a MEGA lot. The stop was at 1.3080. Therefore, I would have lost only 10% of the deposit, in case of a loss.

Alas, believe it or not - I'm like that myself, I already have a tradition of doubling any starting deposit, then draining it to the starting capital and withdrawing the starting capital, and so 15 times, usually this procedure lasts about 1.5 - 2 months.

I would say thank you for your reply, good luck!

ZS: make a mistake everyone - the main thing is time to recognize his mistake

who has a gut feeling indicator? )))

emotraid:

You, sit with it.

)))

RekkeR:

You, him sit.

)))

yeah? well now i'm gonna turn around and put the charts on the sitter and wait for the signal )))))))))))))

emotraid:

Intuition is the ability of the head to think BADLY!!!!!

http://www.roboforex.ru/analytics/forex-forecasts/fundament-06012012/1388/

No matter what you say this dude writes the truth, good reviews, second time I recommend it to everyone

homers035:

http://www.roboforex.ru/analytics/forex-forecasts/fundament-06012012/1388/

No matter what you say this dude writes the truth, good reviews, second time I recommend it to everyone

Analit with deals, it's already credible))))

Guys, let me give my opinion next week if intuition wakes up again - I'll give my entry, % depo for the lot and then set TP and SL (maybe not immediately) and see how it works out. Do we have a deal?