[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 452

strangerr:

No, the bai was waiting to open)))

you showed up like that^, are you blowing on it? (cluster gone mad - one bai!) see how 2980 comes off!

2975 - that's enough bai for today.

Nesradamus:
I'm not going to write a treatise on volume either)).

I won't write a treatise on volumes either)))

It's a hep, a buy-one-get-one figure from Larry Williams

emotraid:

I don't know where to open, I think it should go down, but it doesn't feel right... I'll wait ))))
I don't have a sell signal on n4 yet so it's a bai...

EUR/USD, Forecast for January 23
Hourly chart: price is consolidating within a triangle, ADX is actively rebalancing, Bollinger Bands are still in sideways configuration with a range of 1.2886-1.2926. In favor of the southern trend is an inside bar, the upper boundary of which prevents the bulls from getting a close higher for the 4th hour already (and the internal bars are often a 5-7 bar structure. In other words, even before the Americans come in, we might see the levels 1.2823 and 1.2805.

So we are going down, I wonder if these analysts are paid to make traders miserable or if they are like me and don't get it yet ))))))

looks like a buy, but the euro is weak, or has the potential to rise

forte928:
No sell signal on n4 yet so so far bai...

two closed already the third is rising

good day today.... no more trading)))

every day like this))))

emotraid:

EUR/USD, Forecast for January 23
Hourly chart: The price is consolidating within the triangle, ADX is actively rebalancing, Bollinger Bands are still in sideways configuration with the range of 1.2886-1.2926. In favor of the southern trend is an inside bar, the upper boundary of which prevents the bulls from getting a close higher for the 4th hour already (and the internal bars are often a 5-7 bar structure. I.e. even before the Americans come in we might see 1.2823 and 1.2805.

Wow, we are going down, I wonder if these analysts are paid to play with traders or if they do not understand it like me ))))))

volumes loading uphill))))

Tantrik:
volumes loading uphill))))

Sales, Tantrik, are on the way up, a correction to 1.28 from 1.3050 + a dozen or two pips is being prepared, the bears will rejoice and draw down arrows for a week)))