[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 411

Hello everyone, however today is Friday. This could be the plan for things to happen before Monday. Your opinion:

MobileMan:

Why are you so worried about my deposit?! I told you I'm not in an equal lock, and I'm already less than 50% in drawdown

We fought for your deposit in this thread )))) And you spit in our hearts ))))

artikul:

We all fought for your depot ))))) And you spit in our souls. )))

I don't see where I spit on anyone. It's a mistake. I admit my mistake. I'm fighting for the depo. I think I can handle it.

Mathemat:
Guys, all discussion of DCs is in private only.
I've decided to help people in multiplying their capitals. (I have not traded in Euros.

By the way, I'd like to hear your opinion - just a guess - when do we go for a correction? Because Grandpa Gunn was kind of a crock yesterday

MobileMan:
By the way, I'd like to hear your opinion - just a guess - when do we go for a correction? Because Grandpa Gunn had a bit of a lousy whisper yesterday

When will the magic white line cross the magic blue line or will everything redraw in general )))) But so far the lines are only diverging ))))

artikul:

When the magic white line crosses the magic blue line or everything is redrawn in general )))) But so far the lines are only diverging )))

No, do it with arrows, otherwise we'll break our brains))))

MobileMan:
By the way, I would like to hear your opinion - only a guess - when we will go for correction?

I think that's it ))))) well, it may touch 1.3000 +- 30 pes ))) ALL IMHO

Now they will announce that KU-3 will be and we will go down to 1.2350 till the 25-26th))))

artikul:

When the magic white line crosses the magic blue line or everything is redrawn in general )))) But so far the lines are only diverging )))

well whistle then )) or else, based on this graph - never ))) Since I learned at school that divergent rays do not intersect )))

Cvinto:

I think that's it ))))) well, it may touch 1.3000 +- 30 pes ))) ALL IMHO

Now they will announce that KU-3 will come and we will go down to 1.2350 till the 25-26th))))

interesting version - can you elaborate a bit more?