[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 407

In the tumbler, gentlemen, you see the actual Bid/Ask volumes at the available tier depth (+/- 10 usually by default). The total supply and demand are visible in the terminal. And it's not a broker's fantasy - it's real from the exchange. Not to be confused with the dealing desk. And it may not mean a damn thing. As well as many other things. For example, the balances in corr. accounts.

strangerr:

I think it will be by 2830 and soon. But I wouldn't advise anyone to get involved without specific signals.
I do not know what to do with it!

Svinozavr:
In the tumbler, gentlemen, you see the actual Bid/Ask volumes at the available tier depth (+/- 10 usually by default). The total supply and demand is visible in the terminal. And it's not a broker's fantasy - it's real from the exchange. Not to be confused with the dealing desk. And it may not mean a damn thing. As well as many other things. For example, the balances in corr. accounts.

Oanda broker or DC?

The situation on the daily chart is very reminiscent of December 2010 - three consecutive candles up - maybe we will also turn around 1.5 months - just until March a 3-figures flat ))))

Kitsan:

Oanda broker or DC?
? I'm talking about the FR. What difference does it make what broker there is. Only in the specifics of the commission. Well, I have Finam, BCS and a couple of other accounts. Doesn't make any difference on the subject.

Salavatka:
I do not know what to do with it!

Dedicated to all the sellers.

The pair should go down, but indicator is still pointing up, no sign of reversal, and the gut feeling is that fall is not expected anytime soon...Although more likely a reversal point for correction may be 1.3100, there we may see some respite and only 1.32 will reverse...

Salavatka:

Thanks for the indicator.

Judging from the volumes it was a fixing of shorties, someone just gave up on their nerves .

forte928:

Dedicated to all the sellers.

The pair should go down, but indicator is still pointing up, no sign of reversal, and my gut feeling is that we should not wait for fall ... at that the most possible pivot point for correction is 1.3100, there we may see some respite and only 1.32 will do the reverse ...

Imho, we can close the buy at breakdown of the green one:

Now, for example, you can :)

tara:

Now, for example, you can :)