[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 28

strangerr:

Exactly)))

the elbows were off! the profit was taken and closed, and 2950 was! out of the market - to rest.

emotraid:

I have intermittent piercings on my ears cheeks, nose, tongue, back and stomach all pierced too ))))

don't be modest... it's all yours... where else have you pierced?

as if it's a caricature.

What can you say about Kodak stock? When could the rise start? ))))

Tantrik:
the elbows were beaten off! the profit was taken and closed and it was 2950! out of the market - to rest.

Well done, and I bought, put a stop at 1.2880 and bye-bye as well.)

odiseif:
don't be modest... we're all friends here... where else did you pierce?

I'm gonna crack you in the forehead ))))))

You guys are all right, but I'm still betting bye-bye.

odiseif:
Don't be modest ... we're all friends ... where else did you get your piercing?
You're such a fiancé. If you hadn't run off, you'd have found out in your day. Damn, what's the term - penetrating and interfering piercings...

emotraid:

I'm gonna crack you in the forehead ))))))

You guys are all welcome, but I'm still betting bye-bye.

I'm sensing some pent-up aggression here.... I wish you could come to me now..... and we could trade together.... i'd rub your shoulders..... You must be tired of sitting in front of the monitor???? You'd see a profit in no time. ))))

strangerr:

Well done, and I bought, put a stop at 1.2880 and bye-bye as well.Honestly, almost out of spit, just as long as it was))))
I bought 2 orders from 29 with triple volume! When I called you, and you were sleeping on the bitch :)))

Tantrik:
I bought 2 orders from 29 in triple volume! when I was still calling you! and you were asleep on the bitch :)))

I can sell from the top, but I am wary of buying from the bottom)))