[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 324

Nesradamus:
It's not Yusuf we're on the same page with. He's not friends with Gunn, and I'm not bothering with anything else until I get my grandfather sorted out.

Sorry for your loss.

As you can see from the picture below, the eu is actually starting to reverse its fall, which might trigger a medium-term move towards the upside to 1.3180.

the right side by the monitor lifted up - seems to be up^

emotraid:
and your mobile survived after two bottles of vodka? because i had a hang up ))))

I'm sorry... I really blacked out... I just woke up. I got it )))) I didn't have any visions.

P.S. Wouldn't you "survive" ?

Up to 2,770 may go down after that

And Mobile seems to be right up to 1.2830 (maximum) and then to 1.2600-at least by regression

forecast for the near future, wait for it and most importantly everyone trades according to their own terms of reference:

Cheerful morning everyone!!!!!! It feels like everyone went to bed late last night, so it's quiet in the morning on the forum.....

As Tuntrick said, they drew 2770, which I am very happy about..... Well, let's see how things develop.....