[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 323

Nesradamus:
As Emo said - all the turkeys follow the market, but the square is ahead of the locomotive (not me, it was Gunn who promised).

I don't believe in predictions. If you do - there's your like-minded friend on the forum in this thread https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834. Only his indicator predicts, Gunn is nervously smoking on the sidelines.

forte928:
Take the dimensions from the reference books, calculate their velocities and accelerations, dedifferentiate , integrate and you get complete chaos (in your head)...
What about some people's favorite volumes... forgotten?

I've got this one, why don't I close it before I go to sleep?

emotraid:

I've got this one, why don't I close it before I go to sleep?

Trading on the principle - who has the longest candle, that's right? ))) It's quite logical for a woman)))

artikul:

Do you trade on the principle that whoever has the longest candle is right? ))) Makes perfect sense to a woman)))

No, I have my own tricks, I won't tell you or you'll flush it down the toilet again, my food chain is very different ))))

Kitsan:

I don't believe in predictions. If you do, there is a like-minded person on this forum at https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834. His indicator is the only one that predicts, Gunn is nervously smoking on the sidelines.
Not with Yusuf we don't. He is no friend of Gunn, and I will not bother with anything else until I have dealt with my grandfather.

Stoops invented pants :))))))

Nesradamus:
It's not Yusuf we're on the same page with. He's not friends with Gunn, and I'm not bothering with anything else until I get my grandfather sorted out.

If you figure it out, you'll be first, after Gunn)))

Good luck everyone!

dvs:

Just for the record.

However, most worrying was the help in breaking the economic blockade in the form of Moscow's offer to Tehran of mutual settlements in the national currencies of both states. Western news agency Bloomberg reported that such an offer was made to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad by Dmitry Medvedev at a meeting in the Kazakh capital Astana.

This aid is seen as a first and very successful shot in a war that has not yet begun. The problem is not even about improving Iran's economic situation. The point is that it is a very, very dangerous precedent, for until now oil trade has been conducted exclusively in dollars. Countries that are heavily dependent on oil imports, like China, India and Japan, for example, have had to hold large reserves of dollar currency at all times. This strongly supported the dollar exchange rate. If other oil-importing countries followed the example of Russia and Iran, the US economy would suffer serious losses.

The dwarf imagined he was a dwarf...