[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 710

emotraid:

What was at 3085? Bought it at 3072, let it hang.

Another resistance, next. 2950

Damn, Kolyans talked a lot last night, now everyone is sleeping like marmots.

The Ishimoku lines are all piled up, something's coming.

it's still early so they're sleeping, it's my lunchtime soon))))

No, let my buy wait, I have signals to the north, I'll come home from work and they'll draw 1.32)))

emotraid:

No, let my buy wait, I have signals to the north, I'll come home from work and they'll draw 1.32)))

It may be so, no doubt. Just do not forget about stops (how much you don't regret to give)

emotraid:

When I go to work, I get a signal to go north and there they draw 1.32. Emo, here, wherever the candle goes on H1, that's the trend)))) If the price goes up 50 pips, they will go north and go down - south))))

strangerr:

Emo, here, wherever a candle on H1 goes, so goes the trend)))) If it goes up by 50 pips, they will go north and go down - south)))))

I have a buy signal, it's not a candlestick, the stop is there if anything ))))

I'm off to work, I'll find out from our heads how to download a movie now, the idiots are locking up the whole casnet (((

First went the pound!!!

fqbj:

First went the pound!!!

Guys, no fleabag and ishikaku is going to show you anything, for the simple reason that they go after the price. I might as well show you a picture like this, but it tells me nothing, for example:

strangerr:

Guys, no fleabag and nshikaku will show you anything, for the simple reason that they go after the price.

Of course it won't. As is fashionable on the forum these days "opa will show". And were the tails long yesterday?

strangerr:

Guys, no fleabags or nshikaku will show you anything, for the simple reason that they follow the price.

Hi Strange, have you used the VAWP cluster delta indicator yet? They also updated the VolumeProfile try it...