[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 709

tara:

"Can you?", or "You may?".
Can you?

lotos7:

which indicator more details and come tomorrow...tired...no problem...
No problem, I mean the one you have on the screenshot above - the one that writes the pivots in the upper right corner and underneath the asterisks and drops )))). It's just that the pips are about 90% similar to mine - I just want to test it in work ))

added a little more:

Good morning, everyone! Wake up already. You'll miss the best part. The pound is going to show how it's doing against the rest of Europe. I think it's going to go down and it's going to go well.

Salaam to all!!! Due to the move to the south, the rules have changed. The quadrant has to be reconfigured,

but I don't know how to do it yet, my brain is out of whack, I won't make any predictions today))

Hi! Are you buying the euras?

emotraid:

No, it's past 3085, we're going to keep going down. And notice after such a subtle correction on M15, very cool.

emotraid:

I think it will be closer to the evening... but in the meantime there are no signals to close the sales. It is -33 outside, so i feel like going south

fqbj:

No, we're past 3085, so we'll keep falling.

What was at 3085? Bought it at 3072, let it hang there.

Oh, shit, torrents don't work, they've made a law, now I can't download movies (((