[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 674

2012.01.31 10:14:14 *Novotny expects Greece to remain a member of the eurozone, but action must be taken

On the four-hour chart of the EUR/USD pair, there are preconditions for the formation of a "head and shoulders" reversal pattern. Preference should be given to selling from 1.3188. The nearest target for the fall is the neckline at 1.3067. Volume should be increased only after the price breaks through the neckline. The ultimate breakout target is 1.2947.

margaret:
2012.01.31 10:14:14 *Novotny expects Greece to remain a member of the eurozone, but action must be taken

Maogaret, can you please explain why they are messing with it?

strangerr:

Maohareth, can you explain why they're fiddling with it?
Image, though :)

rensbit:
Image, though :)
100%

strangerr:

Maogaret, can you tell me why they bother with it?
If your new Jeep stops starting, are you gonna throw it away? (I'll be the first.)

Tantrik:
If your new Jeep stops starting, will you throw it away? (I'll go first.)

It's not a new jeep, it's an old plastic Trabant, the Germans picked it up and now they don't know what to do with it)))

lotos7:
On the four-hour chart of the EUR/USD pair, there are preconditions for the formation of a "head and shoulders" reversal pattern. Preference should be given to selling from 1.3188. The nearest target for the fall is the neckline at 1.3067. Volume should be increased only after the price breaks through the neckline. The final target for the model breakout is the level of 1.2947.

This HYIP will soon be buried under a copper pellet)))

Tantrik:
If your new Jeep stops starting, will you throw it away? (I'll go first.)
That's not how you compare... The fact that Greece will remain part of the euro shows that the Eurozone is a strong union and will attract investors and new countries by its strength...

artikul:

This ISU is about to go down the drain ))))

good what....

I wouldn't want to...