[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 612

Tantrik:
And if you look at the euro/yen, it still has a long way to go.
By the way, the yen .... found a chart of the dollar since 1900 ... once it was on par with the dollar, just about ... went back and forth. The surge to 278 yen occurred after Hiroshima and Nagasaki up until the 70s.Sometimes you get the crazy idea that it goes backwards, and the interesting thing is that it's been going backwards for over 40 years. .... It might go back to parity with the dollar in about 10 years or so.

margin.call:
Come on))). I thought no one here would fall for it, they're all in the know.

Tantrik:
Look at the clock! 0.3% yield for 7 days - planned yield of 5% per month. (I lost a little money with the euro)
nothing. 5% a month is enough for a relaxed approach i think .... when you have a lot of money in the account. it is not 5% p.a.

Salavatka:

Tantrik:

It is not a trend, it is an uptrend - it is not overloaded with money correction inside - it can go on indefinitely. By TA - broken by a price collapse.

so let it gap up over the weekend and we'll sell it there... because there was not a single candle combination for reversal, only on the daily and that cheated...

odiseif:
nothing .5% a month is enough for a relaxed approach i think .... when there is a lot of money in the account .This is not 5% per annum .
Loan sharks lend you 5% a month at any time, they can bring it to your house! (they tell me). This is without reinvestment - 60% per annum, you can borrow 1/6 of the account from Sbere :))))) - everything will be covered.

margaret:
so let it gap up over the weekend and we'll sell it there... because there wasn't a single candlestick combination for a reversal, only on the daily and that one cheated...
Gotta see (in the market) where the gap will go. Yes, the bears are being pulled towards Kola.M. (when I was trading on margin I got into this situation - and now it's 1 in 1)

Tantrik:
We have to see (on the market) where the gep will go. Yes, the bears are drawn to Kola.M. (I was in this situation when I was trading on the martin - and now it's 1 in 1)
Also, I don't like Europe at all, it should be the engine in this pair, but it's sleeping in the ogles...

Tantrik:
We have to see (on the market) where the gep will go. Yes, the bears are drawn to Kola.M. (I was in this situation when I was trading on the martin - and now it's 1 in 1)
i see it when the price goes around my channels .... and on EuroAstral it goes around infinity and i don't know when it will change... i used to watch it on dollarfrank.

margaret:
so let it gap up over the weekend and we'll sell it there... because there wasn't a single candlestick combination for a reversal, only on the daily and that one cheated...

Margaret, hammer on MN, nothing will change in two days only its volume will increase on a price pullback down.