[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 611

odiseif:
He's just showing off .... Don't believe him. He's a rich bug.))

Not yours? )))

margaret:
Where we came in, she's going non-stop
If I show the screens, you'll say, "Puts a reversal on my chart"). I do not bother with my drawings, only I understand them, by the way everyone understands their own approach to trading ... I've been staring at Mr. Pupkin's volumes for a couple of months now and do not understand how he uses them, not to mention Tantrik's drawings.

artikul:

Something in books comes to mind ))) A trend is a sequence of ascending or descending highs and lows ))) If you look at it that way, there hasn't been a single break yet )))

It is not a trend, it is an uptrend - it is not overloaded with money correction inside - it can go on indefinitely. According to TA - it is broken by a price collapse.

McBro:

Not yours? )))

I'll get it, I'll buy it, it'll be mine))

Tantrik:

It is not a trend, it is an uptrend - it is not overloaded with money correction inside - it can go on indefinitely. By TA - broken by a price collapse.

I have a trend that looks like in textbooks or on courses that show beautiful drawings to lure)))

strangerr:

Patient is dead if horizontal))))
))can't be ...tantric has horizontal dashes I haven't seen on any screens ...so up he needs to push and that one .

margaret:
Where we came in, she's going non-stop
And if you look at the euro/yen, it still has a long way to go.

odiseif:
))can't be ...tantric has horizontal dashes i did not see on any of the screens ...so he needs to push up and that .
i see 0.3% yield at the clock. 7 days, i got a 5% yield per month on plan (i lost money on the euro)

I am sick and tired of this movement, nerves go to hell, sell is hanging and I can not go into the lock, for two days below the opening of the day is not going down, what to do, I do not know how to enter dangerously.

Get drunk with grief)))

strangerr:

The patient is dead if horizontal)))
just born - while crawling!