[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 572

Salavatka:
Is it going to overshoot? or is it south already
I'll write if I see it tonight, but for now it's up - no resistance.

strangerr:

I mean, we will go down, I think to 1.3020 for now.

why fall? not bad. one buy closed and i've started the second one now, i've got 31800 profit

Sdimm:

The pending buy was caught on the tip of the stud.

I tried so many things on forex, but there's nothing better than limiters)))) There's a certain foddery power about them ))))

artikul:

I've tried so many things on fore, but there's nothing better than limiters )))))

This one was all right too, but if it were higher it would be worth it))))

Tantrik:
I'll write when in the evening if I see it, but in the meantime there is no resistance.
There's nowhere for the eu to rise to the high at most! My vision is falling today! all day long!

On volume the first resistance is 1.3060

emotraid:

What's the downside? It's not bad, we're going up, one buy closed now, I've started the second, I've got 31800 profit.

Greed will kill you, if the move is over, it is over, 3150 was a good target. Just so we're clear, here's the dealers:

margin.call:

If you don't like stops and you're hitting 20% of your deposit, then I'm coming to you.

And if you also spit on the context, then we will definitely meet more than once)))

Hello everyone. Let me tell you a secret...You can enter 50-70% of the deposit, but you have to learn how to put a stop for this position of 2-5% of the deposit. Try it and see the results.

Salavatka:
There's nowhere for the euchre to grow at most to the high! My vision is going down today! all day long!
fell yesterday, now i think there will be no correction from 32 from 33 most likely.

strangerr:

Greed will kill you, if the move is over it's over, 3150 was a good target.

i dont see it going down now, i put a 58 just in case )))) and i am not always greedy, only when i have no money ))))