[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 553

Sdimm:

You can tell right away that a naschalniki has come, so our bifocals can't see, explain )))).

What's to explain, you can't see - the stud is flush)))

So Bugulme has succeeded))))

So much has changed while I've been out... let's go... ♪ don't forget the booze ♪

strangerr:

What's to interpret, can't you see - the stud is flush out)))
What's the first goal?

As always, I wanted to buy it and didn't sell it. Or rather I wanted to buy at first, but then there was a signal to sell and I didn't sell. I've just jumped in, so to speak, waiting for....

McBro:

Good......verytime....!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!!! Professional and named!!! And may the warmth of hearts warm ;)))

And so, methodology in front of you.

with correction even.... h.w........ the road to 1.36 is open, take it or leave it.......1.325 is about the nearest correction.... it could go flat from there.... with a correction it could be next week. no china on the saveshare which means 1.2 ahead, what we have now is a rollback... easy inhalation before a deep exhalation ;)))

Tantr, about the watch, schedule, design and post, we will)))

Strange, it turns out you don't report all deals??? :)))

p.s. And now pay attention, when we look at the hairpin "lo" between the shoulders, unfocused vision, what do we see on the right side???

Hi, you at least explain what's what, and 1.2 won't be out until the fall/winter.

yurchenko:
What is the first goal?

I'm more interested in the latter)))

yurchenko:
What's the first target?

3116 monthly pivot... I don't think Asia will spoil it...

It's funny, they were waiting for me, I got there 20 minutes before the move. Actually, I think it may not be for long, but if the boo doesn't kick out, we can walk down...

lotos7:

3116 monthly pivot...

Monthly contract1.28.