[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 440

If the volumes are ticking, they are.

Also, how do I know what my GMT is in MT???? I mean time.... in relation to GMT.

Sdimm:

If the volumes are ticking, they are.

Which means it is. ???? If people were buying at this hour and the price went down. How so?????

you're like chum chum on nikolodyum)))))

strangerr:

Where is it positive? And you have to look wider than just the two neighbouring candles.

How much wider???? I am just worried that my time in the indicator is not set correctly, maybe there is a shift, but anyway.... I tried to use time intervals, so the counting starts from the beginning of the current bar. If people buy euros at this time, and it falls, how to deal with????. Or rather, why????

Sdimm:

you're like chum chum on nikolodyum)))))

What do you mean???? I'm actually SUPER Bart Simson, in case you haven't noticed :)))))))

volume from MT?

nikelodeon:

What do you mean???? I'm actually SUPER Bart Simson, in case you haven't noticed :)))))))
Bro...

nikelodeon:

How much wider???? I'm just worried that my timing in the indicator is not set correctly, maybe a shift, but otherwise .... If it is a period of time, it will start at the beginning of the current bar. If people buy euros at this time, and it falls, how to deal with????. or more precisely why????

As far as the eye can see))). It does not matter what time and what volumes it is, what matters is the price and volume comparison. If you ate a hotdog with a toilet paper sausage, you're not hungry anyway?)))

Sdimm:

volume from MT?

No from options..... that's the trick, it's the real volume of purchases and sales.... It is a good deal with these volumes, but that is the question why the divergence occurs, what is its physical meaning. There are more buyers and the price has fallen ????