[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 437

strangerr:

That's the kind of thing that will happen:

Wanderer, are you looking at the volume? To be honest, I don't really know how to cross the field. Can you give me a hint?

nikelodeon:

Wanderer, are you looking at the volume? To be honest, I don't really know how to cross the field. Can you give me a hint?

I'm not ready to write a treatise yet))) I have to work on Thursday, so I won't be around much.

I just honestly read up on their website about patrons, but didn't really understand it.....

nikelodeon:
I just honestly read up on their website about patrons, but didn't really understand it.....

Whose?

strangerr:

1.3050-80 to 1.2780-1.28 - further upward momentum.
So far I don't see an upward impulse. And about the limits, I agree, probably 1.3050-1.2890

strangerr:

That's the kind of thing that will happen:

OK, my option would be plan B if anything goes wrong ))))

strangerr:

Whose?

Cluster delta, where do you get the volumes on the euro options...

Sdimm:
I see, my option would be plan B if anything goes wrong ))))

The green lines of this turkey never make a big correction.

Yusufhoja, 3050 is the low before correction, the most realistic point is 1.3065.

nikelodeon:

Cluster delta, where do you get the volume on euro options...

Bullshit, the software and the literature are good, the rest is not worth the effort.

strangerr:

It's bullshit, the software and the literature are good, the rest is not worth paying attention to.

Well, I downloaded the software, I even figured out what's in it, now I need to figure out how to watch the volumes and know who buys where. Do you have the literature to figure it out????