[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 333

I think the mobile needs to be stabbed! Strenge, make an appointment with him, you're close by, give me a call, and me and my bros will come along.

Salavatka:
Maybe I bought it early! ?
Yes, I changed my mind (I have a stopgap) I will buy 2630 - 50.

Mobil, spill the beans!!!!, or I'll tell daddy that you're browsing foreign forums!!! )

Salavatka:
I think the mobile needs to be stabbed! Strenge, make an appointment with him, you're close by, give me a call, and me and my bros will come along.

Salavatka:
Mobil, spill the beans!!!!, or I'll tell daddy that you're browsing foreign forums!!! )

Batsyaka won't look into it for a long time)))

Salavatka:

Strenzier wrote in the morning that they have to feel the levels where the volumes were built up overnight ))))

Salavatka:
I can send loaded pendulums - cash on delivery (500 c.u.)

artikul:

So Streniger wrote back in the morning that we should feel the levels, where the volumes have built up overnight )))

This is for Monday-Tuesday.

strangerr:

And Batsyaka won't take long to figure it out))))
Well, the country badly needs the money, there is nothing to raise the collective farms with, and a gold mine is hiding here, if a billion dollars is given to a mobile phone, all Belarusians will say thank you :)))

Tantrik:
I can send loaded pendulums - cash on delivery (500 c.u.)

I agree, send the pendulum by post and you can send 500p to webmani)))