[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 326

strangerr:

So make an indicator without false signals with arrows))))

And what if there are some other chips, then I won't see them )))) In addition, it develops the conceit that from now on the price will go only as filtered and not otherwise ))))

Hello all. Today the Greeks seem to be negotiating a debt write-off and the prospects for that are, you know, good. It could be a big news story.

Nesradamus:
Why are you disappointed in Gunn?

Because everything is beautiful, everything works, on history, but there is nothing concrete or useful for trading.

artikul:

What if there are some other tricks, then I won't see them )))) In addition, it develops the conceit that from now on the price will go only as filtered and not otherwise ))))

No need to fill your head, turkey with nice green and red arrows ))))

dvs:

Hello all. Today the Greeks seem to be negotiating a government debt write-off and the prospects for that, you know what they are. It could be a big news story.

Hi all. Speculation will be....+ -, I don't know where it will go at 1.27 I'll buy with a short stop.

strangerr:

Don't get your head in a twist, turkey with pretty green and red arrows)))

Yeah )))) And then it will begin that the red arrow always works until it is combined with a yellow check mark, which had to be added, because the red arrow does not always work )))) Been there, done that)))

Tantrik:
Hi! everyone. Speculation will be....+ -, I don't know where it will go at 1.27 I'll buy with a short stop.

Who will give you 27?

Good morning everyone. I'm at work.) Have a good day, everyone.

MobileMan:
Good morning everyone. I'm at work.) Have a good day, everyone.

So how are you after yesterday? )))

strangerr:

Who's going to give you 27?
if I'm at the computer.... (till 4:00 profit stalking) see where it goes