[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 273

Tantrik:
mobile!
Enough with the jokes))) And I still have a sell order at 1.2693 )

If we go up at this hour, it will only be to sell more comfortably, if not, we will go down to tesit...

artikul:

Correct, but he reversed the position down too early )))) So he got into overstaying, which means his entry points are not perfect ))))
I do not argue - it was too early. And remember the 1.2815 stopgap? But 70pp isn't over sitting to take 150+pp. And I never said anything about the accuracy of my entries. They don't have to be very accurate in the medium term.

I'm already salted, the minutes seem to be showing a normal signal, and the hour is also an interesting situation....

MobileMan:
Enough with the jokes )))) I still have a sell order at 1.2693 )
I will look at this level (may be I will close there)

It's hard to make any money in a flat like this... A string in a word.....

MobileMan:
I don't argue last time - it was a bit early. And remember the 1.2815 stopgap? But 70pp isn't over sitting to take 150+pp. And I never said anything about the accuracy of my entries. They don't have to be very accurate in the medium term.

The same is true for exits, but everything is much more dramatic here )))) If you want to enter the market just look at the chart from a distance, but if you want to exit on time - that's a real headache for most people)))

artikul:

So the same applies to exits, although here everything is much more dramatic )))) To enter the market it is enough to look at the chart from a distance, but to exit on time - that is a real headache for many people)))
by the way, all exits have been on time so far

MobileMan:
By the way, all the exits so far have been on time

If you are satisfied with everything, then I can only rejoice)))) You stand out among other forum visitors for not striving for perfection and ideal trading)))) That turns some people on ))))

artikul:

If you're happy with it, you can only be happy))) You stand out among other forum visitors for not striving for perfection and perfect trading )))) It's a real turn-on for some people ))))
)))))))))))))) I'll shut up )