[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 133

MobileMan:

Guys, I'd love to, but I don't know where or how to look. I trade purely on intuition. By the way, over the last six months not a single negative order, and my profits fluctuate between 50 and 500 pips per order (on 4 digits).
Would you mind showing me the state of this trade?

Amenti:

For some reason, I trust the intuitive instinct of people who really empathise with everyone in distress! With such people it always broadcasts smoothly! Judging by your previous phrase addressed to me, it is well developed in you! But what does it tell you for the next day? The question, as you understand, is not idle...

I will leave it unanswered. I do not know what is going to happen within the next twenty-four hours. I am not a soothsayer.

MobileMan:

You're interested in the size of my securities?! ))) it gives me the creeps ) read above, a few pages earlier I wrote how much I lost with one order.

I'll try, for now, to build up a "safety cushion" with short spreads...

Europe is closing ))))

It's time for Iran to give Europe a good bombing)))

confess who put a spell on the pound today...

I'm going to M15 to Tantrik, it's quite sad ))))

MobileMan:

You're interested in the size of my securities?! ))) it gives me the creeps ) read above, a few pages earlier I wrote how much I lost with one order.

i suggested you've been making only profitable deals for 6 months, and with large profits... i had to count your deposit amount... i was wondering what kind of losers (frequenters of these sites) are doing Gunn 2

FelixFX:

you wrote that for 6 months you have only profitable trades, and with such large profits... so I counted your depo for fun... and I wondered what Gunn 2 is doing among the losers (frequenters of these sites)
I do not know who Gunn 2 is (as well as Gunn 1). I've been almost only reading this site for half a year now. So. I just introduced the rule - a lot of 10% of the deposit. Earlier the lot was 0.1 strictly always. That's why it's not that big a depo. In addition, you couldn't count my depo, if only because you don't know the frequency of my "signals". There were times when there were no entries for half a month.

MobileMan:
... There were times when there were no entries for half a month
Must be reliable signals.