[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 255

As I wrote about the incompleteness of the move on n4 is confirmed by quotations that are currently making a downward move - just wait for the formation of an upward divider and signals for an upward move...

forte928:
Any strategy is a unique product on the market - the only question is who uses it and how - when a unique product is used by a significant number of people, therefore the profitability of the product decreases - the question then arises whether it is worth spreading this product if it generates significant revenue...

The answer according to your logic (blondes rest) is that only products that have no benefit should be disseminated.

Strange thing is sophistry, for example, if you follow your logic, then why, for example, to manufacturers of precious metals (such mechanized crap for mining gold-bearing ores), to distribute their products? They could wash gold themselves and live happily ever after with the help of these same dredges, couldn't they?

forte928:

As I wrote about the incompleteness of the move on n4 is confirmed by quotations that are currently making a downward move - just wait for the formation of an upward divider and signals for an upward move...

Can you share the turkey in a separate window? )))))

emotraid:

OK, OK, I'm trampled, trampled and strung on a spit, I'm a dullard, I totally agree, I'm going to bed, I promise only to read the thread and be silent while reading between the lines )))) Thank you for the tutorials )))) three times koo and six shouts )))
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Reshetov:

The answer is that, according to your logic (blondes resting), only products which have no benefit should be distributed.

Strange thing about sophistry, for example, if you follow your logic, then why, for example, would manufacturers of dredges (such mechanized crap for washing gold-bearing ores), distribute their products? They could wash gold themselves and live happily ever after with the help of these same dredges, couldn't they?

And you want to eat? And to the wrong extent your logic - I said a unique product that brings profit. In the case of the strategy, a unique information product that allows you to obtain a unique information product - (quotes are raw materials - an advisor is a tool for processing information, and signals - that is the product that can be sold - by controlling the making or selling signals to others).

forte928:

It will go for the divergence? Yes, it seems to be with the absorption, but bearish.

Midas09:
Can you share the turkey in a separate window? )))))
I've written more than once - you need to specify which one - but in the case of a unique one that I did myself, in this case the poll is negative...- the original options that are used for the initial construction I will safely share...

Please the one shown in the graph on this page.......

I have a zig-zag tied to the current market time-cycle, so it's showing up too )))

forte928:
In the case of the strategy, it is a unique product that allows you to get a unique product of information - (quotes are raw materials - an Expert Advisor is a tool for processing information, and signals - this is the product that can be sold - by managing prices or selling signals to others)

Everyone wants to eat something tasty, and moreover every day, and several times a day.

All right, then. Let's go on with our reasoning. The dredge manufacturers have modified something in their products - a kind of know-how, i.e. they have created a new and unique dredge, which is now producing more gold and even better gold than the competition.

The dredge is a tool for processing gold-bearing ores, and gold is a product that can be sold.

Now, a puzzle question: why didn't the producers of dredges, after they got a unique product, re-train as miners and limit themselves to one unique dredge for themselves and their families, but continue to produce and sell the dredges, and not the gold they have mined, making it a regular activity?