[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 254

emotraid:

it is an astral exit, there are no problems with return)))

What the fuck, let Bye do it, don't mess up my greedy picture ))))

So it's fake?

Well, then the bai drawn in this very asral output will also be for fun.

But it is not interesting - because of kindergarten age have grown and do not believe in Father Christmas and Baba Yaga more.

forte928:

I have already deduced two years ago a simple formula for success in any business - money and women should be approached without emotion - otherwise there will be only losses.

I've already deduced a simple formula for success in any business two years ago - you have to approach money and women without emotions - otherwise there will be only losses...

Why do you need money and women then, you can earn money for food without emotions elsewhere?

forte928:

I have already deduced two years ago a simple formula for success in any business - money and women have to be approached without emotion - otherwise there are only losses.

I've already deduced a simple formula for success in any business two years ago - you have to approach money and women without emotions - otherwise there will be only losses...

And why approach women without emotion? Emo, have you heard? We're all too much))))

emotraid:

gah )))) transerfink now? i've read a very good book ))))
it is very difficult to change oneself, especially one's behavioral psychology - after 25 one becomes conservative concerning one's actions and deeds - one acts on the basis of the experience gained and further on the basis of the experience with slight modifications...

forte928:
It is very difficult to change oneself, especially one's behavioral psychology - after 25 one becomes conservative in one's deeds and actions - one acts on the basis of the experience one has already gained and in the future on the basis of what one has gained with minor changes...

where did this come from? i did not read that)))

jonni:
And why approach women without emotion? Emo, have you heard? We're extra here after all))))
you're like Stone Age hunters - you see the prey and chase it without noticing the side - and there's a better prey on the side - but no, what I see is what I'm chasing - so it turns out that the hunter runs into obstacles and the prey runs out of sight. Only then he begins to think whether I'm not a fool... That's personal to you, it's like saying that in any business you have to learn to read between the lines, to see around you and not just in front of you...

forte928:
You're like Stone Age hunters - you saw the prey and run after it without noticing it from the side - but the side has better prey and fatter - but no, what I see is what I chase after - so it turns out that the hunter runs into obstacles and the prey runs out of sight. I'm not stupid, I'm comparing it to the fact that you have to learn to read between the lines in any business to see around you and not just in front of you...

It's funny about the fattier prey on the side!))) I'll have to remember that when I go hunting!

We should get a couple more monitors so we can see from the side as well, otherwise all the fat chicks will be taken away.

It all makes sense now! They all write between the lines so they have all forecasts hidden except for pamm)))

emotraid:

It all makes sense now! They all write between the lines so they have all forecasts hidden except for pamm)))

any strategy is a unique product on the market - the only question is who uses it and how it's used - when a unique product is used by a significant number of people, it follows that the profitability of the product goes down - is it worth spreading this product if it offers a significant profit...

forte928:
any strategy is a unique product on the market - the only question is who uses it and how - when a unique product is used by a significant number of people, therefore the profitability of the product falls - the question then becomes whether it is worth spreading this product if it generates significant revenues...

OK, that's it, I'm crushed, trampled and sliced on a spit, I'm a dullard, I totally agree, I'm going to bed, I promise only to read this thread and be silent while reading between the lines )))) Thank you for the tutorial )))) Three cheers and six shouts )))