[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 495

and here are three of the same pokes and there's a direction

Sdimm:

and here are three of the same pokes and there's a direction

I remember them by the way, I remember staring for a long time and wondering what they meant ))))

don't believe your eyes ))))

before an impulse or change of direction two paired bars are the signal, or as above the same size even if separated by "empty" bars + a trawl and something will be caught)))))

Sdimm:
before an impulse or change of direction two paired bars and there is a signal, or such as above of the same size even if separated by "empty" bars + trawl and something will be caught)))))
Guys, can you do it in Russian? I really do not understand what you are writing about

emotraid:

don't believe your eyes ))))

what's that?

MobileMan:
Guys, can we do this in Russian?! Because I really don't understand anything you're writing about.

You don't need it, candlestick models blow your mind, it's better to use fractals to ping))

MobileMan:
Guys, can we do this in Russian?! I really don't understand what you're writing about.

You have intuition and a few tonnes of mobile depot, why do you need it?

Sdimm:

You've got intuition and you've got a few tonnes of stock Mobile, why would you want to do that?
I don't feel comfortable when I don't know something ) I usually know everything )

there was no signal at 4 o'clock in the village ...fischer (ranger factor) is up .... without a retest of the levels at the top the eu will not go down...I think...and if you remember at the end or beginning of the years there was a day of wobbling price....