[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 172

Dezil:

So, is there a system or do you trade on 5th point signals? The investors do not need to talk about it).

Systema (from the Greek σύστημα - a whole composed of parts; connection) is a set of elements in relations and interconnections with each other to form a certain integrity, unity.

Trading on 5th point signals is also called a system. They are nothing without correct application. As you may remember, yesterday I set TP at 1.2470, but then closed it at 1.2702, because the 5th point gave such a signal. And why do investors care HOW their trader trades, if it gives stable profit with max 10-15% deposit drawdown?

Salavatka:
Why do you need a PAM? Live and enjoy life out there on the sidelines.

when you become a millionaire, you want to become a billionaire sooner.)

MobileMan:

When you become a millionaire, you want to become a billionaire sooner.)
Not everyone lives long enough!

in 4 min news
11:00EUR
Italian industrial production m/m
-0,2%

Weak truth

MobileMan:

System (from the Greek σύστημα - a whole composed of parts; a connection) is a set of elements in relations and interconnections with each other to form a certain integrity, unity.

Trading on 5th point signals is also called a system. They are nothing without correct application. As you may remember, yesterday I set TP at 1.2470, but then closed it at 1.2702, because the 5th point gave such a signal. And what difference does it make to investors exactly HOW their trader trades, if he gives stable profit with max 10-15% deposit drawdown!

Well, yes, if you look at what pammers are invested in by so-called "investors", it is clear that there are enough idiots for all managers)

MobileMan:

When you become a millionaire, you want to become a billionaire fast)

as the great semyon slipakov sang:
i don't want to be a millionaire, i don't want to be a billionaire,
i want to be a shareholder of gazprom....

yurchenko:
Maybe so
It's supposed to come back, but why take that risk? Maybe check 2875 as well.

Salavatka:
It's supposed to come back, but why take that risk? Maybe check 2875.
There's no way out!

Tantrik:
In the PAMM presentation you need to write the accuracy of signals of 99.99% and everything will be OK!

I will not do so. I used to miss 100 pips. In fact, I always write the truth - it's easier that way.

MobileMan:

I'm not going to write it that way. I used to miss by 100pp. In fact, I always write the truth - it's easier that way.

That's right...... It makes it easier to walk through life. And people will come to you......